Thursday, November 1, 2012

She's here

She's here and she's perfect.  

Baby B arrived a little ahead of schedule but perfect in every way   We are sleep deprived and trying to remember what to do with an infant.  



Her birth story is rather short.  Every mother out there will not be very pleased with me when I say I had contractions for most of the day but went about my day.  I went to Safeway, took the kids to the park, and hung out with my mom.  I would pause for the contractions and then keep going.  I freaked the cashier at Safeway right out.  I went to the doctor around 4:30 - she told me to get to the hospital immediately   I went in at 5:30 and was told I did not act like a woman 8cm dilated and if my doctor hadn't phoned ahead I would have been made to wait in the hall.  At 6:09 my water broke and the contraction from H-E-double hockey sticks hit - 3 minutes later she was here and I was really glad that I could exclaim that I was no longer pregnant!

1 comment:

  1. awww, congratulations on baby b's arrival! She's beautiful - and LOTS of dark hair :)

    ReplyDelete